Failure is pain, we hate it the most. When you feel total failure in life, you must do one thing “hang on “ there and find a little courage to go ahead with making more efforts towards success and achieve your life goals. Here I noted down some inspirational quotes about failure in life which you need to read while you are about to give up.
“If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.”– Ken Robinson
Life is interesting and it’s totally most vulnerable thing. People are fascinated by success stories but no one cares about how those successful people overcome the failure in life. All you need to do is learn the best lesson from failure in life, and take your next step wisely.
People failed not because their failed attempts but they never try to attempt. Many people have a fear of failure so they never started. If you are not ready to fail, you will get failure 100%. So rise up, work hard to make more efforts toward success.
“Failure is so important. We speak about success all the time. It is the ability to resist failure or use failure that often leads to greater success. I’ve met people who don’t want to try for fear of failing.” – J.K. Rowling
Here are some positive and mind blowing quotes on failure which inspire you in your everyday life:
INSPIRING QUOTES ON FAILURE
(1) “No human ever became interesting by not failing. The more you fail and recover and improve, the better you are as a person.” Chris Hardwick
(2) ” The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.” – Stephen McCranie
(3) “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” -Napoleon Hill
(4) “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” -Colin Powell
(5) “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ” – Henry Ford
(6) “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
(7) “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert F. Kennedy
(8) “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
(9) “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
(10) “You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.”- Mary Pickford
(11) “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
(12) “Losers quit when they fail. Winners fail until they succeed.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
(13) “Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
(14) “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong
(15) “Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you’ve got something to share.” – Steve Harvey
(16) “We are all failures – at least the best of us are.” – J.M. Barrie
(17) “When you take risks you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” – Ellen DeGeneres
(18) “I’d rather be partly great than entirely useless.” – Neal Shusterman
(19) “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” – Napoleon Hill
(20) “Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.”- J. Lynn
(21) ” Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement.” – C.S. Lewis
(22) “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
(23) ” When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” – Eloise Ristad
(24) “My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” – Abraham Lincoln
(25) “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
(26) “Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” -Douglas MacArthur
(27) ” The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.’ -Ralph Waldo Emerson
(28) “What is the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable?” – John Green
(29) “Make new mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before.” – Neil Gaiman
(30) “I don’t believe in failure. It is not failure if you enjoyed the process.” – -Oprah Winfrey
(31) “If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.” -Woody Allen
(32) “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. ” -Jack Canfield
(33) “Negative results are just what I want. They’re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don’t. ” -Thomas A. Edison
(34) “There is no such thing as failure, only results.” -Tony Robbins
(35) “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” -Oliver Goldsmith
(36) “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.” -LeBron James
(37) “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” -Dale Carnegie
(38) “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” -Maxwell Maltz
(39) ” You will have to rise up and say, “I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” -Joel Osteen
(40) “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”-Bill Gates
(41) “Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” -Steve Jobs
(42) “A hundred failures would not matter, when one single success could change the destiny of the world.” -Arthur C. Clarke
(43) “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.” -Buddha
(44) “Failure either ruins you or turns you into the man you can become.” – Tucker Max
(45) “Embrace failure. Never never quit. Get very comfortable with that uneasy feeling of going against the grain and trying something new.” – Terry Crews
(46) “You’ve got to experience failure to understand that you can survive it.” – Tina Fey
(47) “Even the worst shit that happens to you can be converted into gold if you are clever enough.” -Robert Greene
(48) “It’s only when you risk failure that you discover things. When you play it safe, you’re not expressing the utmost of your human experience.” -Lupita Nyong’o
(49) “When it’s tough, will you give up or will you be relentless?” – Jeff Bezos
(50) “You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures.” -Charles C. Noble
(51) “We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally sometimes—understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” -Arianna Huffington
What to do when you fail?
“Giving up is the only sure way to fail.”– Gena Showalter
Many people like me never understand the importance of failure in life. Every failed attempt is the biggest life lesson. It will be hard to stay motivated after fail but all you need is to read powerful and positive words about failure.
Failure stay in remembrance as negative event in our life. We must have several failed attempts before success . When you feel like a looser in your life , you need to some inspiring words about overcoming failure.
After reading these positive quotes on failure, you will feel good and ready to give your best effort to get success. So hold yourself when a storm of failure comes into your life, meet more positive people, listen to inspiring ted talks and never forget to give a chance to your life.
We always take the safest option which worked well in the past. But there is no safe plan in this world. You screwed up and feel defeated in life but there is always a way to come out.
Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. Thomas A. Edison
Never underestimate your own will to move on in life after getting failed.
Failure is an unfinished success.
“The only true failure is when you stop trying.” Anonymous
What is your favorite quote about failure from this list of popular quotes on failure?
What do you do when you fail? Share your feelings here and keep sharing this article to motivate others.