Self-care is not a leisure activity. You sometimes forget to take care of the most important person in your life: YOU. Here, we will find out 10 minutes of self-care ideas for your body and mental health that you can try in your daily busy schedule. Now, don’t give an excuse: “I don’t have time to practice self-care”.
“The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it.”Sydney J. Harris
Let me tell you my personal views, I was ignoring it for years especially after having my daughters. I thought I don’t need it as I am happy and don’t need to loose weight. But after 5 years, I realized something is missing.
I don’t feel content. The everyday anxiety knocks and I am feeling so bad about myself. Now, I have a 15 min morning exercise and weekly spend 1 hour with myself. This is my self care idea to have my sanity back even though I have a balanced life.
I must say small steps will make you a winner. Don’t ignore self-care, your self worth is important Remember, making efforts to make yourself happy is not a selfish act.
Doing an exercise or having a beauty care routine are not only self-care activities. The concept of practicing self-care is bigger. It includes how well you feel about your body and makes more efforts for overall mental well being too.
Love and accept yourself truly is a real implication of any self-care idea. Make a room of at least 10 minutes in a day to practice it and religiously follow to see the drastic change in your life.
Save This Pin:
Why should I need a self-care routine?
“Self-care is not a waste of time; self-care makes your use of time more sustainable.”Jackie Viramontez
Most of the people neglect to have any self care regime because either they think it needs plenty of time to do or they think it is all about beauty and fitness only. But to fulfill all your life goals and manage stress, you must have to follow some self care habits daily.
Self care is important for you to manage a healthy relationship with your body and soul. With practicing self care daily even for 10 minutes, you will avoid the negativity around yourself and feel more accomplished.
I accept self care is hard to start. You think you must have more time and energy to start a self care routine but I have a solution.
Don’t wait to check out the list of home self care ideas which require less time !!!
No Preparation Easy Self Care Ideas to Try at Home
Simple Physical Self Care Ideas
- Take a 10 min walk without your phone
- Have a hot bath
- Try some CBD oils
- Get your favorite drink and food
- Pamper yourself
- Have a good nap
- Aim to eat healthy food
- Clear one messy place in the house
- Complete tiny irritating tasks one by one
- Write down your plans
- Perform small productive tasks ( 50+ Small Productive Tasks even if you are tired enough to do anything)
- Binge-watch your favorite show
- Dance like no one sees
- Simply stretch out your body
- Create your own self-care kit
- Take a dog for a walk
- Play a sport
- Use your transportation time to watch or listen to something you love
- Put your feet in cold/hot water to relax
- Do nothing and give a break to your busy lifestyle
- Solve a new puzzle
- Practice more smile
Mental Health Self care Ideas
- Have fragmented candles in the room
- Mediation for 10 minutes
- Have a brain dump exercise to review your life
- Unplug yourself and live in a moment
- Write into the journal( Learn some Benefits of Journaling For Your Mental Health)
- Look at sunrise or sunset
- Write or read positive affirmations
- Talk to your friend
- Be grateful every day
- Watch an inspiring movie
- Make a gratitude list (30 Simple Ways to practice gratitude every day)
- Read your favorite book
- Speak positively to your own self
- Try some No Cost Random Acts of Kindness Ideas
- Laugh more
- Call one of your childhood friends
- Connect with nature
- Doodle something
- Have a positive self-talk
- Go to nearby shops as you ignoring the beauty around yourself
- Write a letter to your older self
Easy Self-care ideas for overall well being
“You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”Louise L. Hay
Everyday thinking that I am stuck in life is not a solution. Feeling depressed, having a panic attack and anxiety over small issues is not a life you want.
How can I feel motivated and happy with the life I have? Practice self-care.
Self care is the only way you will regain faith in yourself. It makes you feel grateful and confident.
Self care activities increase your self-growth and you will actually start loving yourself.
You can improve your self care skill by above absolutely no preparation time and simple self care activities which you can try at being home.
Remember, self care is a therapy to have a healthy and happy life.
If you are reading this, you have already taken the very first step. Don’t think too much and just do it.
It’s time to love and put yourself first, scroll down the list of easy self care ideas at home and try them seriously.