If you are reading this, I want to say thank you as you have a good soul. On this Random act of kindness Day, you are searching out some nice things to do for others. And that’s what makes you special. You will surely some simple yet meaningful free ideas for the random acts of kindness day to try this year.
How can I help others without spending money?
Even if you want to do charity, you need some money!
Last week, I received a note from my daughter “you are a very good mother” and any parent in this world knows how this makes you feel. Have you ever received a thank you note from your kid?
Did you ever write to your spouse or friend?
It just needs a few minutes and we never bothered to do that. Such a simple thing makes your spouse feel loved, your friend a special person and as a parent, you feel proud.
How much love you can spread with a simple note? Think about it for 1 minute(I guess you can).
There are some random things you can do which don’t require a good amount in your bank account.
On this World Kindness Day, let’s spread kindness with heart by these ideas for random acts of kindness.
Simple and Free Random Act of Kindness Ideas
- Greet and smile at someone
- Give someone a compliment
- Help a tourist/visitor to find hotel or route
- Leave an encouraging note at public places
- Give your seat to any stranger on train/bus to one who needs it more
- Take part in kindness projects
- Hide the books you have already read, spread the knowledge
- Donate your old stuff
- Read a book for kids after school programs
- Volunteer yourself to charity projects
- Clean the beach
- Feed birds
- Share or give a water bottle
- Help any elderly person
- Share your lunch or extra food with homeless people
- Write a meaningful and constructive comment on social media instead of harsh and discrimination words publicly
- Have a gentle conversation
- Help to find items at the grocery shop to a random person
- Help your neighbor to clean up the road after a snow
- Park your car properly ( You might wonder but there is so much chaos at parking lot if one person didn’t park vehicle properly)
- Be a tutor or mentor for someone on the weekend
- Say thank-you to lower staff of any places like janitors at school, waiter staff at hotels
- Share some interesting life facts, motivational quotes or funny memes with others to lighten up the mood
- Write a genuine letter (not a text or mail) to your friend or person you care
- Meet or call old friends and discuss each other’s life challenges and happiness
- Donate your hair after a haircut
- Be a member of the blood center
- Give up toxic habits that cause trouble in other’s life and start healthy habits today to be kind for yourself
- Do free babysitting
- Take care of your family or neighborhood’s pets for some time like take a dog for a walk.
- Help to clean the mess or organize other’s stuff
- Make some extra cookies to share with co-workers or friends
- Help in chores( Your mom will be glad)
This list of random acts of kindness tasks can go long and I promise I will add as much as I can.
Do you want to help me? Write in the comments your idea of a random act of kindness you do try?
You might share your experience or stories of a random act of kindness.
So which one you are trying on the day of a random act of kindness?
Be kind enough to share this positive note with everyone you know!!!