Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and you are not at all exhilarated. Is it daunting you? Why? Maybe you don’t have a boyfriend or never ever had need of having one. Some people swank about their relationship status so clamorously that you will feel inferiority complex about not having a boyfriend.
At times, I was always perplexed by the thought of having a boyfriend but never had one. Maybe I was waiting for a perfect boyfriend. Some people treat the relationship as a fashion trend like an accessory and have fun being cheerful and others intentionally stay away to avoid the ambiguities of relationship.
Maybe you are a cohort of strong feminist or no choice at all so just happy with no relationship status.
What’s your reason to stay single or never be into a relationship? Why you never ever had or need a boyfriend? There could be uncountable reasons for never ever need or have a boyfriend in your life. Here, I am attempting to list some of them – why I never have a boyfriend. Let’s see how much you agree on this.
1. If you think you are an inept lover, your decision is right to behold the title “Single” with proud. You never need a boyfriend to have a happy life.
2. You must possess extraordinary communication skill to have a boyfriend. You have to talk for hours and hours without a reason, somehow manage to talk in public transport, have a low volume so no one can listen to what are you talking about. Yeah, can you do this? No – forget about a boyfriend, you may never be able to sustain in a relationship.
3. If you are not so good in showing-off or pampering, chances to have a boyfriend are less. In every conversation with your partner, you should use Baby, Janu, Babu or Darling such kind of words and if this irritates you, admit that this is not a cup of your tea.
4. You are not so lucky to find true love. Getting a perfect boyfriend is just like a lucky draw. Not so lucky to find one and just having a relationship with your pizza. You don’t know where to find a perfect boyfriend.
5. No one proposed to you. First and foremost necessity to have a Boyfriend is, someone, proposes you. As most of us don’t like or prefer to propose first. In such cases, if no one proposed you, you will never have a boyfriend. Easy math calculation.
6. The proposals you have are not suitable for you. We are in the 21st century but still, our parents will not arrange a date for us. Our parents are not that much liberal to find a perfect boyfriend!!! So you have to choose a Boyfriend who is best for you.
7. Don’t have expertise in how to be a center point of attraction. Maybe some of you who think they are strong feminist and may never agree on this but you find this type of behavior in both boys and girls. Thus not offending but some girls have a Ph.D. level of knowing how to be a center point of attraction. Just laugh at silly jokes of boys, dressed well and try to make everybody notice it, asking for help on easy-peasy work. So will I ever get a boyfriend if I don’t have such quality?
8. Not having such a pretty face and absolutely fine with that. This is one of the strongest reasons why you don’t have a boyfriend. But who really cares about that??? You would not crave fancy dresses. Hanging out in your pajamas is just cool for you as you don’t bother how you look all the time. Seriously, this is an advantage of not having a boyfriend.
9. You can throw a party, go to movies, don’t need someone to pay for your shopping bills. Independent enough to take a decision and have a girl gang around you, therefore feel that you don’t need a boyfriend to live happily.
10. You always have a good support system and never need to search for a boyfriend who stands for you. Not all the time chemical reaction takes place when you fall in love with someone. Many a time people are going through tough times and they find someone who understands, who cares, and who will help hold back their tears. A true friend rescues you from your bad time or you could have friends and family standing strong by your side in a difficult time.
11. You have a bestie and don’t miss your boyfriend. Sometimes you just need to have someone who really listens to you. You can never feel alone if you have a best friend and don’t need a boyfriend to text at midnight.
12. You want to do your job by yourself. If you are not asking for much help from boys then you will never be on their radar. You are lambasted because of being more confident than boys. You are confident enough that never need a boyfriend.
13. You have an absurd habit. I think this the foremost reason why you will never ever have a Boyfriend. My absurd habit to say “Bhaiya( Bro)” to every boy I see. And every boy is just scared of me. Do you have any absurd habit like this which rotted your dreams into dust?
14. You always have an enemy for your love life. Your Love story will be a hurdle race if you have a big brother or so many cousins. No one dares to come close to you. As you can bribe your younger siblings not elder ones.
15. You are anti-social. So not interested to meet so many people. Don’t find a boyfriend because of your shyness. Apparently, a bigger network will create more connections and it will surely help you in finding a good boyfriend. As a result, you would have a small group and you are happy with a loving company of yourself. Just ignore the rest of the world.
16. You are immature. Boyfriend-Girlfriend terminology is an intricate relationship. Complexity, ambiguity, restlessness, low concentration are various side effects of having a Boyfriend. If you are very much sure, you are not that much mature to handle such issues, don’t need to find a boyfriend. Happy with easy going life!!!
17. You are impulsive. You are not good at decision making hence you are unable to handle the stress and a pile of responsibility. Intentionally avoid being in the relationship as you know you are not sure about what exactly you want. So it’s a better idea to stay away and never have a boyfriend to create more confusion in your life.
18. Your high expectations always ruin your dreams. People who love things related to Romance like Movies, Novels, Poetry, and Songs always have some preset high standards for Love. Remember too many disappointments are usually a sign of too many expectations. So you never ever find a boyfriend who is just like your favorite character.
19. You do not trust to share your happiness or sorrow with someone else. You can hold up your tears on your own, able to fix the broken pieces somehow, or you can stay a little bit resilient.
20. You are sure that you are an emotional fool. That’s the reason you can’t bear to see the lovely couple separating even on screens or you have faith in Nicholas Sparks novels (unexpected love stories). You genuinely do not like to face the risk of heartbreak in any case and intentionally stay away for any type of relationship.
21. You are not too strong for such fragile thing so never dare to love someone. Hence you have decided not to take risk of your mental peace and stay away. You can call this a coward behavior but believe me, it would be a lot more difficult to sing a break-up song. You decided to lead a life as a single.
22. You do not have time for love or you are not ready for love. Since you are busy with your study, your career or struggling for your dreams, being into a relationship is hard for you. Every day is a challenge and doesn’t have time even for valentines day. No time to just look around and find someone. Too busy in your own Life!!!
23. You are a perfectionist, always searching for a perfect partner. You never met anyone like Noah (Notebook), Mr. Darcy (Pride & Prejudice) or Augustus (The Faults in Our Stars) in my real life. So if you are searching for Mr.Perfect, God knows when you will find the one.
24. Maybe you are idiosyncratic(a quirky one) as you simply don’t like love-story. Believe
to celebrate singlehood.
25. You are stubborn so do what you like. You never want to plan accordingly your boyfriend’s priority.
26. You consider love as a sin. In our society, we enjoy watching romantic movies or we can read romantic novels. Every girl wants a boyfriend but love is not accepted in real life so easily.
27. You accepted the fact that our society is biased. You are considered as having undetermined behavior and cheap character if you have a boyfriend. On the contrary, if there is a boy, he will be considered as smart and charming to have a girlfriend.
28. You don’t like to be evaluated by society. You don’t like to face a trial by the whole family and society if they found you are in love.
29. You are not so crazy for boys and managed to have a sense of detachment with boys as such you are not fascinated by having a boyfriend. Simply not interested!!!
30. You really never ever feel a butterfly in your stomach by seeing anyone. Or might be you are very clear about these terms called crush and love. Dreaming about a boyfriend is not your favorite thing.
31. You are good learner. There are many real-life examples where girls are facing unnecessary problems because of their love life. A bad boyfriend can spoil your whole life. So don’t want more in your already complicated life. And try to stay away from any relationships.
32. You just loved Taylor Swift songs and inspired by her songs so much.
Love is a very serious matter. It can make you or break you. Choose your partner with your heart and with great acceptance by your mind too. It’s better to have no one than someone who put you into desolation.
Seriously, I don’t have any regret not to have a boyfriend, do you? Good ( I presume you said NO).
I think I am done with almost every realistic reason that could be responsible for not having a boyfriend. So, this is my list why you never ever have or need a boyfriend? Do you want to add more to it? Comment your reason to not have a boyfriend. Please share this to spread more positivity.